Packaging Machinery Basics Seminar
Register now for the next session April 1-3, 2017, Carol Stream IL (Near O'Hare)
2006 John Henry was asked by the Institute of Packaging Professionals (IOPP) to develop an introductory course on packaging
machinery. He has been presenting The Packaging Machinery Basics Seminar twice a year ever since.
This 2-1/2 day seminar is presented at Frain Industries in Carol Stream IL, convenient to Chicago's O'Hare Airport. Frain's 1.6 million square feet of packaging machine inventory
along with their active shop give attendees plenty of opportunity to see a variety of machinery up close and personal.
Full details are available at http://www.iopp.org/i4a/pages/index.cfm?pageid=2616 The seminar can also be presented in your plant in either English or Spanish.
Register now: http://www.iopp.org/i4a/pages/index.cfm?pageid=2635
- From line-loading to case-sealing
- Automated vs. semi-automated vs. manual—pros and cons of each
- Instantaneous vs. sustained speeds
- Controls—PLCs, HMIs, servo motors, smart machines, displays, sensors
- Flexible packaging machines—form/fill/seal, bundling, wrapping
- Semi-rigid—thermoforms, cartons, cases, tray packers
- Rigid—plastic, glass, tubes, cans
- Automated package inspection, verification and RFID
- Machine vision, inspection
- Principles of packaging line design